Sunday, December 03, 2006

Upgrade!

I've had Electric Quilt 5 on my computer for several years, and it is so much fun to play with. For those who don't know, Electric Quilt is a program for designing - you guessed it - quilts. Version 6 was just released this past week, and I got my copy late yesterday. Needless to say, I installed it immediately, and then sat up until bedtime playing with it.

As with version 5, I'm starting by going through the lessons in the book, to familiarize myself with the new tools and abilities of the program. When I start pulling together some of my own creations (at least digitally; actually sewing them will probably happen much later), I'll post pictures.

If you want to find out more for yourself, you can go to the Electric Quilt website (www.electricquilt.com if the link doesn't work for you).

No comments: