Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hi honey! We' re home!

We found a new place - a sweet little cottage on a quiet street, within walking distance of everything. It has lots of big sunny windows, a gas kitchen, a fenced yard, and lots of closets and cupboards. We only have one bedroom, so I don't have a separate room for my studio, but the living room's big enough that I'll be able to set things up in there. That is, once the landlord gets in here to finish painting (which is supposed to be sometime this weekend). Then we can actually put the furniture where it needs to be, and get things unpacked and put away. I don't want to do as I have with so many other moves, and live out of boxes most of the time, never able to find anything.


One of the many good things about this place is that there are laundry hookups, so once we can get machines in here, we'll be able to do all our wash here instead of going to the laundromat. Yay!

Well, I'd better get to unpacking the kitchen - at least there's no painting needed there...

No comments: