Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cathedral Windows Update

This is what I've gotten done so far on my Cathedral Windows. My friend saw it and wants me to make it king-size, for her. That could take a while, since the colored squares are only 1.5" on a side!

I was going to take pictures today so I could show you a tutorial of how I do my Cathedral Windows, but the battery in my camera is dead. So it's going to be a few weeks until I can put that up, by the time I get a new battery, take pictures on the weekend (because by the time I get home from work there's really not enough light to take good pictures), and then get them developed to CD. Yeah, I'm still using film. The only digital camera I have is on my phone, which is so not up to such a task.

In the meantime, I'll give you the first lesson of a class that I'm developing, called "Opening Your Creative Eye". Stay tuned.

No comments: